HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED IF THERE’S A BETTER WAY TO RUN AND BUILD YOUR LEGAL PRACTICE?
- More income
- No staffing or administration hassles
- More time to dedicate to your clients
- Peer support and advice when you need it
AT LORD COMMERCIAL LAWYERS, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION
Our business is built on recruiting and retaining solicitors with transportable client bases – with the specific aim of building a firm capable of providing a wide range of legal services.
Our role is to provide each individual solicitor with the resources and support needed to run, maintain and develop their own practice.
Imagine being able to concentrate solely on servicing your clients without the burden of administrative tasks such as staff management, technology upgrades and dealing with tax and trust compliance issues.
HERE’S HOW OUR BUSINESS MODEL WORKS
Unlike other firms who use similar strategies to absorb extra clients and impose their own policies and procedures on the new member, we don’t. At Lord Commercial Lawyers, there are no budgets or billable hours and attendance at marketing, practice and administrative meetings is entirely optional. Your clients remain with you.
After all – you understand your methods and clients best and we’re not about to interfere with that.
Our management policies and procedures are designed to support individual professionals to practice the Law and provide exceptional service to their own client base. At the same time enabling cross referrals and providing a network of professional support for individual practitioners.
IS THIS YOU?
You’re currently a partner or running your own practice with a transportable client base. You’re finding the day to day administrative tasks impacting heavily on your clients and quality of service delivery. Perhaps you’re looking for a new work environment with built in management support and access to additional resources such as the latest technology and peer opinions.
Or – you’re just looking for better remuneration for your time and expertise which is not possible under your current structure.
In addition, you’ll also benefit from:
- Modern premises with quality fit out conveniently located at Level 10 / 167-169 Queen St Melbourne
- State of the Art computing and software which is constantly upgraded
- Professional Database management
- A strong web presence and regular marketing initiatives
- Cross referral from within the practice
WE’RE INVITING YOU TO CONSIDER OUR OFFER
The standard arrangement is:
- You retain 50% of receipts on work generated and performed by you
- You retain 33% of receipts on work referred to you by the firm
- You retain 33% of work referred to another practitioner within the firm and 33% of work referred to you from another practitioner.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our firm or this proposal, please feel free to contact Andrew Lord on 03 9600 0162 for a confidential discussion.